We are about to celebrate our second milestone on this long and interesting reviewing journey. Our 100th review is due out on Monday, so we want to make a big deal about having made it this far.
But before we get to the exciting bit, we would like to say another huge thank you to our very kind and voluntary review crew members. Without you this would not have been possible.
Now the exciting bit of this post.
We are having our second competition at 1001 Books. Here is what you have to do, and what you might be lucky enough to win…
It is time to promote your love of reading to your friends, family, workmates, casual acquaintances and lurking blog readers. Write a post about the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die Blog, phone your family, put a sign up in your front window. Do whatever it takes to get your network to come visit this blog post, tell them to leave a comment saying who sent them. The catch? They need to subscribe.
Oh, and they are welcome to do the same with their friends and family too.
The most noted name (with corresponding subscriptions) will be considered the winner.
What will you win? A book from the 1001 Book List, of course !
Now on to the not-so-fine print.
– Don’t create multiple personalities to win, please.
– The book will be the paperback version.
– The competition opens today and will close when the 101st review is published, so get promoting.
– You may encourage subscribers here at the blog and at Facebook, but there will only be one entry per new person. We will check for double ups, so play nice. We’re Mums, we know how to growl at people and wag our fingers with pursed lips and a disappointed frown.
– The book you choose will need to be available from The Book Depository, as that is our preferred supplier.
– And one last condition – if the book has not already been reviewed, we would appreciate it if you would write one for us.
And there ends the list of conditions. We want to wish you all the very best of luck. Happy reading everybody !