Is your local library or bookstore letting you down?
Are you having trouble locating your chosen book?
Here are a few places to look, if you’re not sure where to start.
- First port of call… your local library. Check the large-print section too, just in case they have it there, but not in the regular print section. Also check the audio books and any on line download options too.
- Next… the National Library, or the equivalent where you live. Many of their books are in storage and you have to request them to come out, so it can be a 4 day delay.
- You can also try and find it online at Project Gutenberg.
- We don’t know much about Swap Club, but it might be worth giving that a go, too.
- And, of course, ask your friends, family, and others that are doing this challenge, in case one of them has the book you’re after.