If you love books then there is a good chance you will have read one or more of the books on this list.
We are always looking out for new reviewers, so if you want to contribute a review to the blog then please leave a comment below making sure you have entered your contact email so we can send you a message directly.
Some basic rules:
- Your review must include a reasonable description of the plot so the readers of the blog can get an idea about what to expect if they choose to pick up and read the book, but please don’t fill it with spoilers.
- We would love to know exactly what it was about the book you loved, hated or felt ambivalent about, so please include that in your review. Feel free to write about the themes, motifs and any other literary aspects you found interesting, boring or irritating, we’d like to know about those too.
- Please proof-read and check your grammar before sending in the review. Turn on your spell checker if it or typing errors are a weak spot for you. We will check your review too, but it makes everyone’s life easier if you would do it first. Thanks.
- External links to relevant material are welcome, but will be checked before publishing.
- If you have a personal blog then you will be linked to from 1001 Book Reviews, and of course will be fully credited for your work.
Please bear with us, we’re new at this collaborative blogging venture, and we may have a few wrinkles to iron out initially.