We have celebrated two milestones on this long and interesting reviewing journey and we would like to thank all of our reviewers for getting us there.
Now that we have made our way over the 150 review bump we would like to celebrate this in our usual style.
Here’s the exciting bit of this post.
We are having our latest competition at 1001 Books. Here is what you have to do, and what you might be lucky enough to win…
Choose an unreviewed* book from the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die lists and write us a review for publication here on the 1001 Books blog.
What you will win? The 1001 book of your choice, of course !
Now on to the not-so-fine print.
– Multiple entries per person = multiple entries in the draw.
– The book reward will be the paperback version.
– The competition opens today and will close on the 30th September, so get your reviews in early.
– We will use a small person, a suitably sized vessel and handwritten notes to choose the winner.
– The book reward you choose will need to be available from The Book Depository, as that is our preferred supplier.
– Our 1001 Book List page currently contains all but the latest edition of the books, entries from our current list are welcome.
– We will list the full entries in the comments section here as they are received.
– Your review does not need to have been published by the closing date, but does need to be with us and confirmed as ready to publish in an available slot.
And there ends the list of conditions. We want to wish you all the very best of luck, and we are looking forward to receiving all of your lovely reviews. In the meantime, happy reading everybody !
* Please note: It is first in, first served for the unreviewed books. As it is a competition, we will only mark off the book on the list once we have a review in our inbox. So if you absolutely love a book, get your fingers flying…